Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge Catch Up - Day 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Holy crap, I realize I'm so behind, but work is CRAZY right now and life is good and when those two things combine, you get Captain Planet.  Wait no, I just tend to get behind on blogging.  So here's a lot of 30-day challenge catch up.

Day 08
A Picture that Makes You Laugh

The current dude hanging around sent me this link:  http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/basset-hounds-running

Tell me you're not laughing...just a little bit.


Day 09
A Picture of the Person who has gotten you through the most

My grandma.  She passed away in 2005 but my mom and I lived with her while I was young and she taught me so much.  I miss her every day.  This is from a cruise we took when I graduated high school.  She took me on a 14-night cruise around Hawaii and up to Canada.  It was AMAZING.




Day 10
A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with

See katmcd's blog for day 10.  She made the most fabulous photo montage of us.  I'll also add some here.





Day 11
A Picture of Your Favorite Night

The night we left for Spain. 


It was my very first trip to another country besides Canada.  I don't know that I've ever been more excited in my life.

Day 12
A Picture of Something You Love

Disney Movies, specifically Sleeping Beauty



She was always my favorite Disney princess. Two years ago for Halloween the whole group was Disney Characters and of course I was Aurora. 
Runner up favorite is Anastasia.



Day 13
A picture of your favorite band or artist

Cascada. 



I LOVE Cascada.  Seriously, everything they put out I die for.  But really I like a lot of bands from the Killers to Carrie Underwood to Jay-Z.  But when I hear trance of any kind, I'm in heaven.

Day 14
A picture of something you could never imagine your life without

I consider myself to have a pretty free-spirit and hope that I am as open-minded as possible. For the most part, I'll try anything once.  I'm not usually the idea man/woman, I'm the one the who always says yes, and I'm totally comfortable with that.



Day 15
A picture of something you want to do before you die  (I'm posting now because I'm vaguely sure that I won't tomorrow.)

I want wear a dress like this:

I'd like to get married, hopefully around 30 and when I really know what I want.

No comments: