Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Sleepover Fit for a Royal

So I leave for Arizona on Friday to attend my 2nd cousin's wedding. But first, on Thursday night, katmcd, mb, and I are getting together for a royal wedding sleepover.   I bought a lot of OJ for Mimosas, mb is brining cucumber sandwiches and scones, or someting like that.  I'm really looking forward it. 

Also, has anyone watched the HBO miniseries with Kate Winslet, called Mildred Pearce?  I AM OBSESSED.  Kate Winslet is awesome in it, but boo to Even Rachel Wood.  She is terrible.  And on another note, there is a lot of sex in it, and somewhat graphic.  And the clothes and hats are amazing.  I watched the first 4 parts in 1 sitting.  I'm finishing up on part 5 this morning as I do some work.

Speaking of work, the shortest day I've worked in about 3 weeks has been 12 hours.  My bosses are being very generous today and letting us all work from home.  I like that they support my team and recognize how hard we're working.  Anyways, back to it.

No comments: