Since obviously it's already the 3rd of April, I've got a few to catch up on.
A picture of yourself and 10 fun facts.
1. My name is Sarah but I feel like nobody ever calls me that. I have a ton of nicknames.
2. I am deathly afraid of scary movies.
3. My idea of a perfect marriage is an amazing husband, no children, fantastic travel, doing something adventurous every day, even if it's just trying new foods.
4. I live for the beach. I absolutely love the sound of the ocean and the smell of being near a beach.
5. I've never been much of a reader. I guess I read a lot as a kid (hello babysitters club and boxcar children) and somehow just fell out of love with it.
6. I am an only child and LOVE IT.
7. I lived in California and Texas and moved to the DC area almost 8 years ago.
8. I have practically no artistic talent. I'm a true jock but I can at least appreciate art.
9. I majored in Engineering in college.
10. I can't sew at all.
A picture of you and the person you've known the longest.
A picture of the cast from your favorite show.