Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

30 Day Challenge-Day 6 and 7

Day 06
A picture of a person you'd like to trade places with.

Beyonce. 



Girl is FIERCE.  She's not crazy skinny yet she is gorgeous.  She's got a great attitude, a hot husband and an amazing life.  And she seems to have a really high level of privacy. 

Not to mention, I want a love like this:





Day 07
A picture of your most treasured items.

I don't have really a lot of heirlooms or anything.  Besides my family, who you've already seen pictures of, my friends are what I treasure most.  I wonder if that's because I've experienced a lot of young people dying around me.  I love to shop and love to have nice things and I do have many of my great-grandmother's and grandmother's jewelry and stuff, but it's the memories that I treasure more.  So for that, here are just a few of my besties:




No comments: