Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yesterday Was A Bad Day

Not really bad, I just felt small, like my life wasn't moving forward, even though I know it's far from the truth.  I'm having great adventures, working really hard but enjoying it, and overall things are going well.  Blah. 

Today was better.  I came home and killed myself doing spin and then zumba.  I've got an early happy hour, but I'm really excited because tomorrow night I'm going to Mr Days for Happy Hour.  It's some charity thing thrown for my friend at work's friend.  Did you follow that one?  Anyways, there's a date auction and my work friend K tried to get me to be in it.  Uhm, I'm all for meeting people, but selling myself, not happening.  EVER.  1. I have stage fright like whoa.  2. I am confident, but I don't honestly think I'm pretty or gorgeous or deserving of a paid date.  I can't even get a normal date.  Don't get my wrong, I'm not horrible (check the Buenos Dias link for proof), but jeez, that'd be too much for me.  Anyways, if you're around, come support a good cause, and see me get drunk.  Something like that.

Also, somewhat unrelated to everything else, Monday night I took Body Pump at Golds.  Basically it's a class where you lift weights non-stop for an hour at a heart-pumping pace...hahah something like that.  BITCH KILLED ME.  My triceps hate her.  And it's like, 2 days later.

Well ya'll, I hope you had a nice week and are looking forward to a great weekend.

No comments: