Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Elementary School

You know what is kind of cool?  I just got invited to an Elementary School reunion with about 25 of my old classmates.  Some of them still hang out together which I just think is incredible.  I moved to Texas when I was 11, which was going into 7th grade, and I lost touch with almost everyone.  Through the wonders of facebook, I slowly started becoming friends with them and I get to stalk their lives.  It's crazy.  We knew each other almost 20 years ago.  I'm almost very sad to be missing this get-together. 

Tomorrow is my project's holiday party.  It's a nice dinner and drinks, hopefully followed by an awesome after party. 
1. I hope it's fun
2. MB is my date, I know she'll be a good time
3. I hope I'm not at work until 6

No comments: