Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Last Full Week of Work in the Year!

So last night was amazing and here's what I came out of the party with:
1. No bar tabs
2. A fantastic dinner
3. A Jack/Diet Coke, 4 glasses of wine, 2 Miller Lites, 1 stolen Heineken, 1 stolen whiskey something
4. New friendships with coworkers and Erin's friend date
5. Blisters on my feet from my heels
6. My coworker was talking to some cop about her car when my group was leaving the bar.  We all started screaming, "Woooooooo!" and "Hot Cop!" 
7. People loved my koozie
8.  We love to take over the entire back room of Sign of the Whale.
9. Our entire project team loves to drink and get down on the dance floor.  Ridiculous, I know.


Tonight I'm going to see Love and Other Drugs with MB.  I wanted to see it so I'm pretty excited.  I'm also so freakin exhausted and I can sleep in tomorrow.  It's going to be great!

No comments: