Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekend Recap

My weekend in VA Beach was pretty great.  Obviously we ran and survived the 10 Miler.  It was the coldest thing I've ever experienced.  It was painful, but we finished, and the after party was pretty sweet.  Sam Adams beer, a band, food, and a really nice time.  We also got the freakin sweetest finisher metal that doubled as a beer bottle opener.  Thanks guys, great race. 

It snowed almost all of Saturday night as of 5pm.  We got to watch the beach parade, and then went to a nice bar and had a cocktail.  It was a pretty early night and then today we drove back and stopped in Fredericksburg for some Sonic.  DELICIOUS.

This week is going to be rough.  I just know work is going to be really busy and I am still really enjoying it so it's fine.  Next week is our project's holiday party and this Friday my mom comes in for our Christmas dinner and stuff. 

I don't know.  I think I'm just ready for 2011.



EDIT:
COWBOYS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: