Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Twilight

I never really read the Twilight books, or understood what the craze was over the movies.  That is, until katmcd and I watched New Moon while we were in Hilton Head.  Something about Bella's sadness while missing Edward, just sitting around for months, empty, it made me feel so sad, like I was 2 years ago.  Anyways, after that I wanted to watch all of them. I had previously borrowed the first Twilight from katmcd and watched it two nights in a row. So on Tuesday, I went out and bought all 3. I watched New Moon 2 days ago, and tonight I'm just going to relax and watch Eclipse.








But first of course I went to happy hour with MB to just get a few quick drinks.  Then I went to the gym, obvi. 

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve.  I hope it's seriously just low key and full of my friends and really fun.

No comments: