Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The X Effect

I have a guilty pleasure to admit.  Do you remember the MTV show The X Effect? 



Well, I think this show is one of my guilty pleasures.  MTV canceled the show forever ago, but MTV3 (Tres-the spanish MTV) shows reruns.


If you don't know it, basically there is 2 couples, but one member of each couple used to be a couple.  So imagine A and B are dating, C and D are dating, but in th epast A and D were dating.  So the show takes the old couple, couple A/D and make them have this "romantic" weekend together, while their current relationships, B/C, sit and spy in another room at the same hotel.  My absolute favorites are when the ex's hook up, the current bf/gfs see it, and then hook up themselves.  Luckily enough, tonight is one just like that!  The current bf just said to the current gf (after they were kissing and moved to the bedroom) "You're making me hard" and the spanish translation was like, "I'm excited".  Bahahahahaahahaha. 

Also, totally unrelated, but I want my future husband/boyfriend/hook up to look like this(it's Daddy Yankee) (and act like him, he's got swagger, and hi, I love his music):


No comments: