Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

I Knew It

I was at work until 7:15 tonight.  I pulled an 11 hour day.  YIKES.

My mom comes on Friday and today I received a lovely present from my aunt.  The box had the designer name on it, and I happen to have almost no self control so I went ahead and wrapped the whole box in Christmas paper.  Right now under my tree is that box and shoes.  I was using the wall where my tree now stands to let my shoes hang out in a row.  It works, and shoes and bags, that's what every (most) girls love.  Including me!  I'm hoping my mom will come buy me groceries though.  I was reading another girl's blog and it made me laugh because like her, I only have beer, Firefly vodka, and some yogurt in my fridge.  In my freezer is ice and Sky vodka.  Oops.

Also, why the hell is it so damn cold?

No comments: