Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Need More Allowance

Seriously, I'm struggling.  I feel like I've been spending less money, yet I seem to consistently just fight with my bank account.  I think there's a move in my near future.  Not Chicago yet, but living on my own is coming to an end.  I think it's also smart because I'll be traveling a lot(supposedly) during the last half of the year and it'd be stupid for me to be paying for a 1br when I'm gone 3 weeks out of the month.

How crazy has Wild Card weekend been?  Last night MB and I enjoyed multiple types of beer and a delicious sausage pizza at Rustico while watching the Colts/Jets game.  I really like the bar but admittently it was crazy busy and we got lucky after about a 1/2 hour with 2 seats at the bar.

I woke up at a grand ole 7:30 this morning and am ready to go to bed now.  But it's only 7:15pm and that would just be ridiculous.  Or would it?

No comments: