Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Almost to the Finish Line


Well, tonight is the final night of kickball for the year.  It's been a fun time and even though we never win on the field, we always win at the bar.  We're not obnoxious or loud-mouthed.  We're the fun drunks, the kind who black out at 8pm but aren't falling or throwing up.  We play flip cup and win a lot and quack a lot.  We're the Mighty Drunks. 

It took a lot of will power, but I refrained from signing up with my other friends for Skeeball.  I know it doesn't really matter, because I'll be there almost every Wednesday showing my support for them and just having fun, playing or not.  I'm just focusing on saving money for my next big trip and figuring out what to do with my apartment and moving, etc.  25 is coming in 4 days and I know it's going to be full of great things.

DISNEY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: