Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

That's a Window, Not a Door

I slept 11 hours last night after working a few hours.  I also broke down and bought 3 new sweaters for fall yesterday.  They are so cute.  but I, like everyone else am ready to get into sweaters and flat boots. 




Not much is going on around here though.  Friday night I went out with R, E Law, J Coupon, and Zig to Blackfinn.  R had won a VIP thing so we went.  J Coupon and I ended up staying until last call and we had a nice time, but I had the hangover of death for absolutely no reason on Saturday.  And, the funniest part of Friday night was J Coupon and I were sitting outside for a bit, and we saw this guy SLAM into the glass window.  Hi, it's not a door.  Honestly it was hilarious.  It's been in the 70s and so damn gorgeous the last two days.  Right now, I'm just sitting on my patio enjoying the weather.  I might be grabbing drinks with K2 a little bit later, but who honestly knows.  Kind of boring considering my last few nights and weekends.  Anyways, have an amazing Labor Day holiday.

Countdown to NFL kickoff: 4 days

No comments: