Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mean Girls, Best Friends Forever

Mike Posner for the win this morning. I've liked him from the beginning and katmcd and I meeting him in July was awesome. This is now katmcd's ringtone for when she calls me.



Normally I try not to post so many videos, but this Disney/Mean Girls Mash-Up is too good to pass up.



 And finally, a video for the best wolfpack ever.



Is anyone else confused by what day it is?  Tonight I've got my second fantasy draft, but it should be interesting since it's at Bailey's for $2 draft night.  I haven't seen a few of these guys in 7 months, since the absurd creating of a facebook fight (which, we never did).  Kind of sad since MB won't be there bc she'll be flying back from Miami and K2 didn't join the league.  Anyways, I'm going into it with a positive attitude and since I know some other people who are fun will be there, I'm sure I'll have a great time and will have worried for nothing.  And...only 2 days til NFL kickoff!!!!!!

No comments: