Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Blame J Coupon

So, J Coupon is a very good friend of mine.  We've known each other about 3 years and just get along really well.  He can be honest with me and vice versa.  He's engaged to A, now one of my good friends, and MB's college friend.  Anyways, after our fantasy draft at Baileys last night, he wanted to stay and have a few more beers.  Everyone(our friends) had left except for us so I sat with him and the other people there until 2am.  2am!  on a TUESDAY!  Needless to say I'm exhausted today.  And I have a hangover.  I'm working a suprise shift and then going to the pub for the pre-football party that we always go to.  I'll be late, and I'm sad about that, but like, extra work=extra money.  And since I'm Hilton Head bound next Saturday, I want to have a little reserve. 

In other news, I haven't gotten 1 work email today.  What a joke.  Katmcd and I have been talking about our upcoming vacations and HH just looks gorgeous.  I've never been anywhere like it and I so enjoy that it'll be on the beach and relaxing and there's a full kitchen and it's just a beautiful looking hotel/villa.  I also was stalking Disney World for hotel and tickets and park hours, etc.  I'm officially vacation obsessed. 

Tomorrow is kickball day and it's a beach theme.  I went to the Dollar Tree and bought katmcd and I some awesome ocean pets, but couldn't find much else.  Either way, GO MIGHTY DRUNKS!


No comments: