Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Shoe Dazzle!

I really try not to post twice in a day, but this is too good to pass up.  Over a year ago, a very good friend and coworker(at the time) told me about Shoe Dazzle

I just joined because I've been dying/stalking/waiting for them to offer size 11 shoes.  I'm tall, I have big feet, I'm used to it.  Every month, you get an email with 3 choices, usually shoes, but sometimes bags or jewelry, that has been customized with things you'd like. Kim Kardashian, whom I love, started this and still works on it with a team of stylists.  It's super cheap ($39.95/month) and you only pay if you choose a pair of shoes from them.  But seriously, $39.95 for these:




This is just a small sample.  I'm obviously in love.

Click here and get me referral points!  (You'll get an extra 20% off if you go through me for the first month!)

No comments: