Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

An Open Letter to the Cowboys

Dear Dallas Cowboys,

I LOVE you.  I really do.  Every Sunday, I shower and get all dolled up and put on my Tony Romo jersey.  I put on a smile, grab a beer and joyfully anticipate the beat down of other teams.  However, I have some issues with you I feel I should address. 

1. Please please start playing with some discipline.  I've had enough of these horrible penalties and I can't blame the refs when you blatently hold the other team, especially when there's 3 seconds left and we score the tying touchdown.

2. Stop coming from behind.  HEY, get your mind out of the gutter.  What I mean is, we need to take a lead, and keep it.  My heart can't take all of this "let's stage this awesome comeback with 1 minute left."

3. GET A KICKER.

4. Start winning.  I know it's just the beginning of the season, and even if you lose every game, I'll still remain a loyal fan, but I like winning.  I like when my team wins.  And being a Cowboys fan in the middle of Redskins country is hard, and it's easier when we win.

I think that's it for right now.  Like I said, please don't make me have a heart attack at a young age due to our lack in playing abilities and coordination. 

All my love,
Sarg

1 comment:

Legs said...

Hahaha, that was a really intense game last night!! I went to the game with a Cowboys fan and he was very stressed the entire time. I have no loyalties so it was just exciting to me. But I was also scared because the shouting and fighting was getting really intense in the stands.