Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Translator Requested

So yesterday and today, I've been texting with this one kid I met on Saturday night (the bar question from the previous post is something he said to me).  I seriously, need a translator for this dude. 

Examples include, but are not limited to:
I'm playn hell with it
Go, that easy!
Then I stair at shiny things and get all kinds of confused
Yea, prolly should have said that huh
No weekend off and it was sunday night so we got monday morning off cause we believe here that the weekend is your time and watever is used we get it back

Ok...no punctuation, ridiculous spelling, run-on sentences.  There's also something to be said about a strong, confident man.  This isn't one of them.  He's very nice, kind of.  But I was just interested in hanging out with your group a bit, not dating or texting ALL DAY LONG.  Did I mention how ready I am for 5pm? 

Also, today I'm sitting with my boss, and he says to me, "Well, I want to just make sure you're not bored."  "I am incredibly bored.  I have been bored for 6 months.  I have been telling you all that I have been bored this whole time.  Please give me work."

Happy hump day people!

2 comments:

KT My Lady said...

When I first starting reading your post, I thought, "Why were you texting all day with this guy?" And then I read the last paragraph. Really hoping that you a) find a classy guy and b) have more shit to do that you like. Or at least will keep you busy.

sarg said...

Hahaha thanks! Seriously things with this guy keep getting weirder and I want to make it very clear that I don't want to date him without being like totally rude.