Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holy Bananas!

I got the role with the first project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't tell, I am freakin psyched!  I think I'll be internationally traveling.  How.freakin.cool.  I start a week from Monday on the project.  I'll keep you (all like 1 of you who read it) updated with what the plan is, but not to worry, I'll be in DC most of the time, so happy hours, dinners, and parties, yes please!

In other news, I went to lunch again with my "friend" the office man.  He was nice enough to come meet me instead of me driving down to our old office area.  I think we have a definite friend thing going.  He's still very nice, but I move at a mile-a-minute and talk even faster and he's not as uhm...energetic as I am.  Totally fine, I'm just saying.  He gave me this super awkward hug, well actually, he turned to me and said, "Give me a hug."  Oh ok, we'd never hugged before.  AWK.

I really am so excited, words can't even do it justice. 

No comments: