Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

List of Rules

1. Cardio
2. Double Tap
18. Limber Up

I'm sitting here watching Zombieland and just hanging out.  Have you seen it?  It's pretty awesome, even though I never would have thought I would like a movie like it. 

Anyways, obviously I'm so excited about the new role with my company and today's just been so great.  I went and got a hair cut and bought 2 sweaters.  I've also been slaving away in the kitchen.  How does that one saying go....something like, chefs and bakers are different because bakers follow recipes and chefs don't.  I only say that because I'm somewhat awful with recipes.  I'm much better when I just kind of substitute things or make my own creations.

Well, something like that.  Today I made chicken and risotto.  I marinated the chicken in lemon juice, pepper, sun-dried tomato pesto, and a bit of olive oil.  Then I cooked the risotto (which I'm admitting was from a box) but was still delicious.



Nothing special, but I just get a nice feeling when I cook.  And hello, the leftovers are awesome!

1 comment:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

People need to stop showing food when I'm starving, lol.