Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Only One Of You Can Have Me

So I've been so crazy stressed out.  I think tomorrow will at least be like the end of it.  I think.  Most of it is job driven.  I have 3 roles right now that I'm up for.  The first would be until May-ish and I'd be on a tiny team and I'd get to travel internationally (but it'd be based in DC).  The second would be until Feb and would be also in DC.  The third would be until Jan and is in Denver.  Le sigh.  I'll report back on this tomorrow.

In unrelated news, grandpa Wade got fired yesterday afternoon.  For those of you who don't know, he was the head coach of my beloved Dallas Cowboys.  I saw this coming, especially after the blowout at Green Bay.  But it's still sad. 

At least it's almost 5 and I can have a drink.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

1. I am going to jockey for the DC jobs because then I will have someone to hang out with when we move to Ft. Lee permanently.
2. I saw that about your team. I think it was kind of time but a loss is still a loss.
3. I haven't a clue as to why you must wait until 5 to drink. I mean unless you are obligated by a time clock to not drink. Otherwise, game on at 12:01 PM.