Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Open Letter to Karma.

Dear Karma,

Oh my, you do have a sick sense of humor.  What made that man(the one I met in the parking lot at work last week) leave a note on my car asking me out to lunch?  Why did he have to be from an office I'm leaving on Friday?  I have to thank you though, because if this guy sucks or is boring, I never have to see him again.  I also get a little laugh out of the fact that this happened the same day I write like my one post ever about relationships and dating.  Oh silly karma, I mean, you're not really a bitch, but you are kind of ridiculous.

So, thanks for the random lunch date that I'll be going on Thursday.  If nothing else, I'll get out of the office for an hour.

Sincerely,
Sarg

Totally unrelated, but equally important is that someone katmcd and I were in our sorority with, like at the same time, was on Millionaire Matchmaker last night.  You can read about it here.  (although please excuse the picture that she uses from 2004.  I look so horrible and young.)

Also unrelated and maybe not quite as important is that today I told MB that I am ready to set up my mini xmas tree already.  It's just so cold now and I'm just ready to see it up and listen to xmas music, and hopefully not light my tree on fire like I did last year.  Whoops.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Yes, Karma is EXACTLY like that. Cruel and totally ridiculous. But maybe lunch was good and your new office is 6 blocks away and you can make it a regular thing. And hopefully you aren't moving to Minnesota and lunch is good and that's the end of that. Off to lurk around your blog now so that I can get the full picture of what's going on around here these days.