Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Battle Wounds

So, remember that time that I got drunk on a Sunday watching football, went to sit down on my couch, slipped, and deeply sliced my hand?  Well, I do.  It was 2 days ago.  I'm an idiot and it's a deep cut and it hurts quite a bit.  It's on the inside right by my pinky, very close to where my finger meets my hand.  I cut it in 3 different directions, if someone could please help me understand how that happened, that'd be great. 

Today I have shopping fever!  I have 2 sweaters and a necklace on hold at work and told myself if I still like them tonight when I go in, I will buy them.  However, NY and Co is having a good sale and they have some cute sweaters.  I feel like my fall/winter wardrobe is a joke, so I'm working on fixing that.  I have acquired recently 2 cardigans(one is white with blue stripes and one is purple), 1 vneck sweater(black), and 1 pair of brown flat over the knee boots (I already have a pair of black knee high flat boots).  I don't know why, but I've had a really love/hate relationship with sweaters so I'm glad to see that I'm in the "love" phase. 

I also think as an NFL supporter, huge Dallas Cowboy lover, and a family member of someone taken by Breast Cancer, that I need this:

It's one of the NFL supports Breast Cancer research products.  There's a little Cowboys star in that right corner, and on the back is the NFL logo with the Breast Cancer research ribbon.  So cute.

For now though, it's off to find something to eat for lunch, and then killing time. 

No comments: