Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flattery at it's Finest

Well, I feel very lucky today (well actually like 2 days ago but I've been a bit preoccupied) because I received a blog award from my friends over at Leggings are NOT Pants.  Thanks a ton!  I'm super excited.






The Rules for Acceptance:
1. Thank and link back the person who gave you the award.
2. Share SEVEN things about yourself.
3. Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
4. Contact the recipients and tell them about their awards!!

7 things about me:
 
1. In less than 2 weeks, I'll be running my first ever 10-miler.
2. A friend of mine refers to me as "the loud one"
3. I drive a stick-shift.
4. I've dyed my hair all of the colors from bleached blonde to black.
5. I've live in 12 different places including houses, apartments, college dorms and sorority houses and I've lived in 4 different states.
6. In high school, I played on a state championship softball  team and sang in choir at Carnegie Hall.
7. I listen to excessively loud music in my car.  Like concert loud. 
 
I'm going too give this award to:
1. Simply Smithwick
2. After I Do
3. Pre-Life Crisis
4. Classy and Fabulous
5. Magnolias and Mimosas
6. Chelsea Talks Smack
7. One Sassy Vixen
8. Casa de Nicole
9. Date me, DC
10.  A Day in the Life of a Surferwife
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
(5 more bloggers to come soon!)

4 comments:

Rachel @ Little Kitchen, Big Bites said...

I'm a new follower! I found your from Leggings are NOT pants blog and your blog is hilarious (and I love the title...mmmm sangria)! Check out my newlywed adventures at http://myhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

Allyson said...

Yay!! That is triple exciting! Cheers!! And Happy Birthday! I hope the recovery was quick and the sangria poured soon thereafter. Also...I have been making a sangria recipe that is To. Die. For. all summer. But I'm always open to others. Sangria makes my world go round, too. Well, as does champagne...

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Thanks for the award lady!

And you're totally making me want some sangria, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Aw thanks man!