Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Keg Bus FTW!

The Keg Bus was a HUGE success. I don't know why, but everyone was in great spririts, and with the one exception of one of J Coupon's douchey friends calling me a cunt (which, btw, I don't like that word, I don't use it, I think it's really degrading). getting upset and then having Zig try and beat the shit out of him, I had the best time. Obviously Justin's friend's were left at that bar and we went elsewhere.

This is the list of bars we made it to and the list of drinks:
Hamilton's-Shot of Tequila, Dollar PBRs, complete with can pyramids
Blackfinn-1 beer, Pinapple Upside Down Cake shot, a lot of Champagne straight from the bottle
Stoney's-uhm....a beer?
Crystal City Sports Pub-Scooby Snack shot

And I finished my entire bottle of boones!  And why did we get dropped off in the middle of nowhere?  And who did I get taquitos with? And why did I drunk dial Peter?  And how did I not vomit? And how did I play softball this morning?

No comments: