Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kickball

Today is kickball day. I've played DC Kickball 3 out of 4 seasons of kickball. For 1 season katmcd and I ventured over to WAKA. Fail. I should be excited, but I'm more just worried that Kevin will be there. That's how we met actually. He played on another team in my league last year. That's all I really need. To see him when I look terrible.

Anyways, K2 and MB joined katmcd and I's team, The Mighty Drunks. Our team last year was super fun and even won the Crystal Pitcher(basically the award for the most fun bar-goers). There are a lot of new people on our team. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes. Positive attitude. At least there's always flip cup at the end of the night.



Edit: I think I just caught the biggest break ever. Kevin's old team doesn't play today, and my team doesn't play next week. Thanks whoever did that. I need the time to not look like a f'ing raccoon.

No comments: