Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

With Age Comes Wisdom

Today one of my very good friends turns 30.  I've known him for just over 3 years and I'm excited to celebrate with him tonight.  J Coupon always schedules our softball games on his bday, so this year is no different.  We have softball, followed by most likely an outing at the pub.  By the pub, I mean Crystal City Sports Pub.  Maybe you've heard of it, maybe not.  But this place, at least when I was living in CC and the guys lived upstairs, was like home.

The next 3-5 months are going to be crazy tight on money, and crazy busy.  In a month, I'll be headed to Hilton Head for katmcd's 25th birthday, then maybe 2 weeks later is my 25th birthday.  Fun or not? On that note, I'll just leave you with some more hot football players, NFC East edition.

Bradie James(Cowboys):


Graham Gano (Redskins):


Hank Basket and Brent Celek (Eagles):



(Giants):
well, i tried, but i found no hot Giants.  Sorry.

No comments: