Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mud Run My Ass

In exactly 4 days, I will be doing the Quantico Run Amuck.  Why you ask?  I have no idea.  Basically it's a 3 mile course with obstacles and of course, mud pits.  I blame my psycho friends for wanting me to partake in this absurd super early morning event.  This is what I think I'll look like:




This is why I've been doing those sports conditioning classes.  In hopes that I can make this 3 mile run with obstacles and not collapse.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we ran across your mud racing photos on line. We would love to use those in some promotions we are doing for a upcoming mud race we are producing. If you are interested in letting us use your photos let us know.. See you are famous now..<smile.

Thanks
Mark Liveay
Ultramax Events
www.ultramaxtri.com
mark@ultramaxtri.com